Before you submit Project;
- Collect all the textures and extra files into the < Project Folder >
- Project folder, 3D scene and extra file names must be only latin letters and numbers. (Texture names are ignored)
- Delete all your unused files in the project folder.
- Archive your project folder (*.RAR) or (*.ZIP) file format.
While uploading projects using our website;
- Do not close the web page until the uploading is complete.
- The uploading time varies depending on your internet speed and file size.
- Supports data transfer of up to 1 GB.
After your projects have been succesfully uploaded;
- You will receive an notification e-mail.
- Your 3D project file is downloaded by our assistants and submit to the renderfarm job queue.
- You can follow the current status of your rendering jobs on your user panel's RENDERFARM MANAGEMENT page, manage render jobs and download completed rendering images to your computer.
NOTE: VIP Renderfarm service is a paid job management service. By downloading our full automation software, you can take advantage of free installation and usage. For more information on 256 bit secure data transfer, error control and many advantages, please click here.
- Full automation system,
- Self-service with free software,
- Directly project submission from 3D applications,
- Intelligent error control system,
- Simple User Interface and one-click usage,
- Automatic download of completed rendered frames,
- Free test rendering advatages, (max 500x500 px)
- Batch Render Support (Multi camera job submission in the 3D scene)
- Multiserver rendering mode for a single images, (Auto detection)
- 1000x1000 px - 5 server
- 2000x2000 px - 10 server
- 3000x3000 px - 20 server
- Priorty and performance settings,
- 256 bit secure data transfer,
- Unlimited data transfer limit,
Please input your render settings and create your job list!
Add New Job
Please upload your project's archive file. After the uploading is completed successfully, you receive a notification e-mail.